I’d like to thank Matt903 for nominating me for the bloggers story award. I very much appreciate it :). Thank you very much Matt. Just like Matt, I decided to use a funny gif from Bleach, instead of the logo. Since I can’t really find the logo for it xDD.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Showcase the award picture
- Answer the questions
- Nominate 3+ bloggers and include a link to their blog
- A) What is your blog’s name? B) Why did you name it that?
- How long have you been blogging?
- How many followers do you have?
- Who was your first follower?
- What got you into blogging?
- What is your favorite part about blogging?
- If you could improve anything at all about WordPress/blogging, what would it be?
- Why do you continue to blog?
- A) In the Cubby Hole B) The word ‘pigeon hole’ came in to my mind, one night. But I thought it wasn’t catchy enough, so I used a thesaurus to find an alternative word for it. And the word cubbyhole was there. So I took it xDD.
- Technically I have been blogging since 2009 (however did nothing for a very long time), bounced around on other blogging sites. However I didn’t start blogging properly till about late 2012 early 2013 on word press. This is the short version of it.
- 78 followers. THANK YOU VERY MUCH, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME 😀.
- A toss up between Takuto from Anime Cafe or The Otaku Judge. Can’t remember exactly xDD. Those guys are awesome, I hope they and you the readers go strength to strength on your blogs, whatever it may be.
- In hindsight, it was on a whim at first. Had absolutely no idea what to write about. Hence why I didn’t blog for a very long time on this site. Although I did bounce around several ideas on other sites. None of them lasted though. So I settled on ani-blogging and I feel very comfortable. The other thing is, I used to write fantasy stories, but that stopped. So blogging is a natural progression for it. Plus I get to air my views on anime. I’m slowly expanding on to video games.
- Meeting new people. And reading their opinions on anime. It is very interesting to discuss what they liked / disliked about a certain anime.
- My reviews. Looking at it critically; the reviews don’t have a flow to them. It feels robotic, a stop-start if you will – using a guide is good, but come on Rocco, don’t make it so obvious xDD. Plus I don’t use images enough, and my reviews tend to be on the passive / neutral side – is that a good thing?. Also pretty lengthy. Currently I’m looking as to how I can make my reviews flow better, whilst cutting down on the word count.
- I’m taking a leaf out of Matt’ book here. And will say the same reason as he does. I like to write about my hobbies, interests and making new friends. All the while discussing about said hobbies. Nothing beats reading a new reader / blogger commenting on your blog. With the potential to be a new blogger friend.
And there you have it. My little story told summed up in 8 questions. Thanks for reading and once again thanks to Matt for nominating me. Leave a comment down below, to air your story. Catch ya next time peeps ;).